Garden Park Medical Center is committed to helping you take charge of your health. We provide to provide a variety of ways in which to lose weight, and decrease your risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Garden Park is pleased to introduce Ideal Protein, a comprehensive weight loss program. It is a 4-phase low carbohydrate, moderate protein diet plan that includes weekly one-on-one sessions with Garden Park dietitians utilizes Ideal Protein food products, available at our location.
How Does it Work?
- During the weight loss phases of the program, carbohydrate is limited to encourage the body to burn its stored fat for energy.
- By use of high biological proteins, the protocol helps support muscle mass and teaches clients how to develop smarter eating habits and lifestyle choices.
- Weekly measuring that will track weight, body fat, and lean muscle.
- Weekly support sessions to help clients on their weight loss journey to a healthier lifestyle.
- The Ideal Protein method can improve blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
What is the Cost
- A one-time consultation fee. Call for details.
- Startup kit price is separate and will include the first week of food, bag, shaker, information and program guide, and body composition for the first month (weight, lean muscle mass, BMI). Additional, nominal monthly consultation fees will apply.
- Note: The initial consultation fee is waived for Garden Park employees.
- The food products are individually priced and an average, total weekly food cost during Phase 1 is $90.00. This phase will last until your weight loss goal is reached.
- Weekly food cost will be reduced during Phases 2-4 as less Ideal Protein food products are consumed.
- Insurance is not accepted.
- Debit and credit cards accepted.
How Do I Get Started
- Call (228) 575-7105 to make an appointment with one of our Clinical Dietitians.
- For more information, go to www.idealprotein.com.
- For a brochure details about the program, email GPMCnutrition@hcahealthcare.com