Dual diagnosis, intensive inpatient hospitalization program for behavioral health and substance abuse issues.
Board certified providers:
Psychiatrist Jeremy Owens, MD
Ralph Burroughs, APRN-BC
What to bring:
- Several days of clothes that are appropriate and modest. (no tank tops, strap shirts, short shorts, mini skirts, muscle shirts, sagging pants, suspenders, cowboy boots or work boots)
- Slippers or shoes without laces
- Prescription medication(s)
- Journal or reading material (no staples or spirals)
What to leave:
- Electronic devices (phones, radios, laptops, etc.)
- Weapons (includes knives)
- Food or liquids of any kind
- Tobacco products (nicotine patches and gum are available by physician order)
- Sexually explicit material
- Belts, scarves, or bandanas
- Jewelry (wedding bands are acceptable)
- Sharp or pointed nail files
Chain of command:
Commanders, first sergeants, and first line supervisors are welcome to visit soldiers or address administrative issues at any time during the day.
For more information or for admissions, please call Director of Behavioral Health, Chonne Tyndall (228)575-7193.