Garden Park Medical Center "Patient Transfer" Access Center
Transfer a PatientThe right hospital.
The right service.
The right time.
The Garden Park Medical Center Access Center features the latest in telecommunications technology and is staffed by RNs with backgrounds in emergency and critical care.
The Access Center will facilitate all patient transfers to our hospitals. Our team is available 24/7 and will handle every step of the transfer or admission. You make one call. We take it from there.
Our team will:
- Locate the accepting physician
- Connect sending and accepting physicians by a recorded physician-to-physician call
- Confirm bed availability, obtain hospital approval and notify receiving departments
- Assist in securing transportation
- Obtain and document necessary patient information
- Track transfer from time of call to patient arrival
- Provide immediate feedback to close the loop with all referring physicians and facilities
Why transfer to Garden Park Medical Center?
- Private, acute-care facility with extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services
- Level III certified trauma center providing 24/7 emergency care by board-certified physicians
- Senior-focused care, including 12-bed geriatric behavioral health unit
- The latest breakthrough technology in da Vinci® robotic surgery, including the first single-site hysterectomy in the region
- Recognized as a Top Performer by the Joint Commission for five consecutive years in heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and perinatal care
- Awarded Blue Cross/Blue Shield Center of Distinction for Knee, Hip and Spine Care
To transfer a patient, call: