Heather Theisen, CPNPNurse Practitioner
Heather Theisen, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, attended Kent State University in Ohio where she received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing. She worked as a pediatric/nursery nurse for 7 years at local coast hospitals including Garden Park Medical Center. Heather attended the University of South Alabama and received her Pediatric Nurse Practitioner degree. She is Board Certified in Pediatrics and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is also a Certified Lactation Counselor.
- Pediatrics - Board Certified
- Nurse Practitioner - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: Kent State University - 2010
- Graduate Degree: University of South Alabama - 2017
- Garden Park Medical Center