The family birthing center is a secured area. Please do not hold the door open for other visitors not given access by the Nursing staff
- Visiting Hours are 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- The father or support person is encouraged to stay throughout the hospital stay
- Please do not visit if ill
- Visitors, including sibling should wash their hands before touching or holding the newborn
- New mothers need rest and time with their babies
- The number of visitors is limited to three at one time
- The Family Birthing Center waiting room must be used for additional visitors
- Visitors are not allowed to wait in the hallway or at the nurses’ station
- Children are allowed to visit during regular visiting hours and must be accompanied by a responsible adult other than the patient. Children (under the age of 18) are not allowed to stay overnight unless they are the father of the infant.
- The presence of a visitor cannot interfere with the well-being, safety and nursing care of any mother and infant being cared for in the department. At any time, the visitor may be asked to leave the unit if necessary to protect the privacy, and or safety of any patient.
Thank you for your understanding and your help in keeping our most vulnerable patients safe and healthy.