Nurses On-Call is a health advice and physician referral service line that Garden Park Medical Center provides to the public free of charge. Reach a registered nurse 24 hours per day, 7 days per week*.
Find a Physician
Whether you want a primary care physician or a specialist, and close to home or quick access from work, there are a few easy ways to find a physician that fits both your needs and your lifestyle.
Choosing a doctor that’s right for you is a big decision, and we want you to have all of the information you need.
Schedule an Appointment
Have you selected a physician already? We’ll help you make that appointment. Call us at (228) 575-7330 and we’ll get you to the right place.
Our registered nurses are licensed in four states and have combined nursing experience of over 150 years. Health questions that our RNs can answer for you might include:
- I hit my head; do I need to see my doctor?
- How do I know if this mole needs to be looked at?
- Am I drinking enough water?
- My child has a fever and cough! What do I do?
The nurses at Nurses On-Call can give you some guidelines, some information to think about, and point you in the right direction for all of your healthcare concerns.
Are you looking for a hospital that offers a particular service? We can help. If you have questions about Garden Park Medical Center, give us a call at (228) 575-7330; we’ll point you in the right direction.
Think of us as your healthcare navigator: find MDs, consult a nurse, and get all the information you need to make the best healthcare decisions you can.
Additional Helpful Information
* Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or visit your nearest Emergency Room. To find out just how fast you’ll be seen, text ER to 32222.