- 04.19.14 from 09:00 AM to 04:45 PM
- 04.21.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 04.24.14 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM
- 05.05.14 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- 05.05.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Garden Park Medical Center Earns “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” Recognition from The Joint Commission10.30.13
During the admission process you will be asked to provide information about yourself as well as financial information. Deductibles and co-pays are usually due at the time of registration. If you do not have health insurance, you may be asked to pay a deposit. If you are unable to meet the financial requirements, you will be referred to the financial counselor who will assist you in handling the financial aspects.
Demographics, financial information, general consent and insurance authorizations are needed for all Emergency Room patients, inpatient admissions and outpatient registrations.
Except for emergency cases, our staff will verify your benefits and pre-certify your inpatient or outpatient admissions as required by your insurance company.
Inpatient Registration Information
Admissions - Main Lobby, First Floor. Telephone (228) 575-7155. Hours: Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. At any other time, including holidays, services are provided through ER registration.
In many cases, the physician's office staff will call the Admissions Nurse to make arrangements for your hospital stay.
Outpatient Registration Information
Outpatient Scheduling and Admissions: First Floor. Telephone (228) 575-7151. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. At any other time, including holidays, services are provided through E.R. Registration.
Emergency Room Registration
First Floor. Telephone (228) 575-7013. Hours: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Pre-Registration Online and Mammogram Scheduling
Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, Garden Park Medical Center offers Online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling.
Simply complete the 10-20 minute Online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling forms at least three (3) business days prior to your scheduled appointment. For privacy reasons, if you leave your computer idle for more than 20 minutes, your form will not be saved and you will have to begin again.
Before you begin, be sure you have all of the information listed below.
- Social Security Number – Disclosure of your social security number (SSN) is requested from you. No statute or other authority requires that you disclose your SSN for this purpose and we may not deny services if you choose not to disclosure it. Failure to provide your SSN, however, may result in the creation of a duplicate medical record.
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All insurance cards information
- Employer information
Check-in with our registration staff on the date of your scheduled service to complete the registration process. Please be advised that you will sign all consent forms during your visit.