- 05.28.13 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
- 06.08.13 from 09:00 AM to 04:45 PM
- 06.18.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 06.20.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 06.25.13 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
Surgeon at Garden Park Medical Center Performs 100th Single-Site Surgery with the Minimally Invasive da Vinci Robot03.13.13
- Pulmonary Function Testing – for patients with shortness of breath or COPD
- Cardiac Stress Testing – for cardiac patients who have had chest pain
- Holter Monitoring – for cardiac patients
- EKG – for cardiac patients or pre-op patients
- EEG – for patients with memory loss, seizures, dizziness, confused, or neurological problems
- Evoke Potential Testing – used to assess visual and hearing problems
- EMG – for patients with diabetes, neuropathy, nerve damage, or carpel tunnel
We have highly qualified and competent staff to ensure the best results for your patients.
Please call our Scheduling Department at (228) 575-7151 to schedule a procedure.