- 09.02.14 from 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM
- 09.09.14 from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 09.11.14 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 09.15.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 09.16.14 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Garden Park Medical Center Receives Approval To Open Post Traumatic Stress And Substance Abuse Unit For Active Duty Military06.10.14
Garden Park Medical Center Earns “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” Recognition from The Joint Commission10.30.13
- Employer of Choice
- Employee Events
- Community Involvement
- Employee Conveniences
- Consumer Discounts
Take advantage of education advancement opportunities offered by Garden Park. You can receive financial aid and additional training through these benefits.
For more information about our educational offerings, contact Mary Lynn, Education Coordinator, at 228-575-7030.