- 05.21.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- 05.23.13 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM
- 05.28.13 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
- 06.08.13 from 09:00 AM to 04:45 PM
- 06.18.13 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Surgeon at Garden Park Medical Center Performs 100th Single-Site Surgery with the Minimally Invasive da Vinci Robot03.13.13
About Garden Park
Garden Park Medical Center is a 130-bed acute care facility located at the intersection of I-10 and Hwy. 49 in Gulfport. The hospital provides an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services including 24-hour emergency room services. The hospital is an affiliate of HCA Inc., the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services with 170 hospitals and 113 outpatient centers in 20 states, England and Switzerland, and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Major healthcare provider for the area — particularly for northern areas of the coast counties
- 130-bed acute care facility with all private rooms
- An affiliate of HCA Inc., the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- Over 200 primary care physicians, specialists, and dentists on staff
- Employ over 500 FT, PT and PRN clinical, professional and support personnel
- Intensely focused on a culture of compassion and quality care
- Strive to maintain high ratings for core measures and other national quality measures
- Good corporate citizen
- Pay over $3.5 million in state taxes annually
- Contribute over $28.8 million into the economy through payroll expenses annually
- Provide nearly $38 million in charity and uncompensated care annually
- Participate in numerous fundraising efforts for major non-profit organizations
- Employees serve on boards or committees for several local organizations
Garden Park Medical Center is dedicated to providing quality healthcare services while maintaining its financial viability as a business enterprise. The hospital is committed to the development of an integrated healthcare delivery network for its customers--including medical staff, businesses, industry, patients and general consumers.
To patients, our goal is to provide facilities and programs designed to meet a broad range of their healthcare needs in a cost-effective manner and to involve them in the management of their health.
To employees, our goal is to provide an environment in which they can work with dignity, and progress according to their ability and initiative. To assist them in improving both our services and their individual excellence, we provide professional development and education programs.
To physicians, our goal is to provide resources, facilities and innovative programs required to meet the needs of their patients in both preventing illness and restoring health.
To each community we serve, our goal is to provide responsive, cost-effective and quality healthcare services, to participate in community activities as a responsible corporate citizen, and to regularly assess community needs and develop plans to meet those needs.
Garden Park Medical Center…The Crossroads Where Compassion Meets Clinical Excellence
Brenda Waltz, CEO
Regina Ramazani, CFO
Daphne David, COO
Cheryl Thompson, CNO
Angie Juzang, Director of Marketing and Business Development
Krystyna Varnado, Director of Human Resources
Board of Trustees
Victor T. Bazzone, MD
Boyd Benefield, MD
Rachel Conrad, Chief of Staff
Paul Mace, MD
Michael Matthews, Chairman
Michael McKay, MD,